Public Skating sessions are open to skaters of all ages and levels. Practice your skills by completing laps around the rink, or head into the coned-off section in the center to work on figure skating moves. Bring your family, friends, or just enjoy the session on your own! Pricing is per session, but you are welcome to sign up for as many as sessions as you would like.
Pre-registration for admission is required. Skate rental fees will be paid in-house at the main office.
Masks are required by everyone on and off the ice.
Vaccination proof and a photo ID will be required upon entry.
|10:30 AM – 5:15 PM||10:30 AM – 5:15 PM||10:30 AM – 5:15 PM||10:30 AM – 5:15 PM||9:00 AM – 5:15 PM||12:00 PM – 4:45 PM||12:00 PM – 4:45 PM|
|7:00 PM – 9:50 PM||8:00 PM – 9:50 PM|
Public Session Fees
- $7 Skating Admission on weekdays
- $10 Skating Admission on weekends (starting 7 PM on Friday’s) and holidays
- $6 Skate Rental
- Coin-operated lockers available for $0.75
- “IH” shown at the online portal when registration is full. Please do not walk in as we do not accept In-house Registration.
- All skaters must wear their masks while on the ice.
Please be sure of your purchase. We DO NOT give REFUNDS, CREDITS, or EXCHANGES under any circumstances.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission.